We are looking for an ambitious, motivated lawyer with a strong academic background to join our busy Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
The successful candidate will work with a team of dedicated Litigation and Dispute Resolution lawyers and will advise on a wide range of contentious matters including but not limited to:
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency;
- Commercial and Professional Negligence;
- Civil Forfeiture;
- Compliance and Regulatory;
- Contentious Trust; and
- Fraud and Asset Recovery.
- Qualified lawyer with at least 1 years’ relevant PQE.
- Excellent academics.
- Ambitious and commercially driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Jersey or other offshore jurisdiction experience preferred but not essential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this job, please contact:
Paul Nicholls at firstname.lastname@example.org